As the business environment has evolved and become more complex, Geaux Group has continued to expand our line of risk management services and products.
At Geaux Group our team of seasoned professionals works in tandem with clients to minimize their cost of risk, which includes retained losses, insurance premiums, and administrative and risk management expenses. To achieve the lowest cost of risk, we analyze retained losses and develop loss forecasts. In addition, we design strategies that minimize collateral requirements and other ancillary expenses.
Geaux Group’s team of experts has extensive experience in reviewing contracts to uncover potentially harmful issues. Since the structure of insurance and indemnity contracts can impact the design and viability of clients’ insurance programs, our team conducts an in-depth review of each contract to provide improved protection for our clients.
Among the risk management services that Geaux Group provides to our clients are:
- Claim Services – Our state-wide claims professionals will assist through the entire claims process providing our client with numerous services, reports and claim advocacy
- Loss Control Services
- Property Engineering – Our property loss control services provide critical services that assist with the development of appropriate protection programs and underwriting assistance
- Safety Programs – Geaux Group safety professionals are experienced in a wide array of casualty safety services
- Exposure – Our analysis includes the use of a proprietary exposure survey to help the client and Wortham better understand the breadth of potential exposures
- Retention Levels – A critical factor in the overall cost of risk and in the financial planning for a Wortham client is our analysis of the potential impact of losses with various retention levels
- Benchmarking – Geaux Group provides analysis of a client’s insurance program with the largest risk management data base in the world
- Loss Analysis – Management’s financial planning and assistance with underwriting and program marketing are all important deliverables from Wortham loss analysis
- Contract Review – The review of insurance provisions in contracts, other contractual risk transfer issues, and the impact on a client’s risk management program is an important Geaux Group service for many clients